Incorrect Serial Numbers Were Applied On Internal Sales Orders (ISO) Therefore The Receiving Org Is Unable To Receive Them
(Doc ID 2881843.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect serial numbers were applied to Internal sales orders. Receiving Org is unable to receive
the serial numbers. Requesting a datafix script to exchange the wrong serial number for the
correct ones on the delivery so these transactions can be progressed by the receiving team .
Below are the serial numbers that are currently tagged to delivery nnnnnn809
Below are the expected serial numbers to be tagged to the Delivery and required for receiving
Business requirement wants to change serial numbers on delivery.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Sales Order: nnnnn4000 (Created 23-May-22)
Internal Sales Order > Ref: Internal Requisition: nnnnn778
3. Line 1.1 > Line_ID: nnnnn2002 > Delivery Detail ID: nnnnn492 > Ordered Qty: 10 > Closed
4. Delivery Detail ID: nnnnn492 > Shipped, OMI Y and INI Y > Move Order: nnnnn480 > Delivery ID: nnnnnnnn809
5. Serial Number: ...1712,...1745,...0394,...0409,...1449,...1429, ...1438,...1443,...1445,...1424
6. Navigate to: Inventory Responsibility
7. Receiving Transaction > Lot/Serial Tab
8 Cannot see the expected serial numbers in the List of Value (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document