Huge Number Of Errors Generated By Oracle.apps.ont.genesis.outbound.update
(Doc ID 2882296.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Transaction Control
Customer states there are huge number of errors generated by - Local Event ERROR : oracle.apps.ont.genesis.outbound.update
As per oracle note -Apply Hold: Local Event ERROR : Oracle.apps.ont.genesis.outbound.update <Document 1920230.1>
This seems to be an issue due AIA_Enabled flag set to Y for order source.
Customer needs to stop these errors from generating as this is causing the performance issue during DB cloning.
Customer attempted to perform the action in documents
Apply Hold: Local Event ERROR : Oracle.apps.ont.genesis.outbound.update <Document 1920230.1> and
How To Remove Error Notifications From The Worklist <Document 357904.1>
1. We could see that couple of order sources are enabled in Front end but when we query the database it seems to be Null
2. Similarly, we have more than 10+ Order import Sources where it is showing as AIA Enabled in front end but seems to be Null in Backend.
3. Also, for couple of Order import sources we are unable to Disable the Flag as the field is protected against Update.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Query Order
3. Navigate to line level
4. On line 1.1 > Actions > Apply Hold > Hold is applied (Line level Invoice Interface)
5. Notification is sent out.
Notifications are being sent to sysadmin user in Production instance - Local Event ERROR : oracle.apps.ont.genesis.outbound.update
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document