When The AME Approval List is Modified For An Incomplete PO, New AME Approval List Is Generated
(Doc ID 2883404.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Purchase Orders/Agreements are created the Orders/Agreements have a particular Approval Management Engine (AME) Approval ID.
Upon changing the Approval hierarchy by adding or removing approvers and Submitting the Order/Agreements for Approval, a new AME Approval Id is generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Buyers Workbench in a Procurement responsibility.
2. Create a Purchase Order
3. Navigate to Approval Options Page. The page shows 3 approvers on PO.
4. Using sqlplus find the AME approval ID for the PO. It is set at one value.
5. Next add an approver to the PO before submitting for approval.
6. Navigate back to PO page and submit Document for Approval.
7. On re-querying the AME Approval ID for PO, it has changed to a higher value.
8. On checking the AME Transaction id currently on PO we see the original approvers being notified for Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document