G-INVOICING Agreement Advance Summary Amounts Not Updating After Creating An Advanced Performance
(Doc ID 2883487.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version and above , G-Invoicing
Agreement advance summary amounts not updating after creating an advanced performance
Agreement advance summary amounts should update after creating an advanced performance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a seller facilitated order and pull it into the G-INV dashboard
2. Verify you can create a project, task for each schedule, agreement, and performance obligation.
3. Verify you can update the agreement amount manually and submit the agreement for approval.
4. Verify you can submit an advanced performance, and it automatically gets pushed to G-INV.
5. Verify the advanced is settled in G-INV, then pull the advanced performance back into Oracle.
6. Verify the advanced receipt is created, and the accounting is correct.
7. Verify you can baseline the revenue budget and cost budget
8. Verify you can create a delivery performance that automatically gets pushed to G-INV. This is done by entering an event within Oracle and running it through the revenue cycle and invoice cycle.
9. Verify the PA invoice was automatically applied to the advanced receipt and the prepayment amount was updated correctly.
10.Verify accounting was created correctly on the PA invoice, advanced receipt, and revenue budget.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document