Financed Fees Duplicated as "Contractual Fee" when Termination Quote Templates are Enabled
(Doc ID 2883638.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
Financed Fees are also showing up as "Contractual Fee" in termination quote when Termination Quote Templates are enabled, even though the Contractual Fee option is set to NO in Terms and Conditions.
Expect Financed Fees not to be duplicated as "Contractual Fee" when Termination Quote Templates are Enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, navigate to Setup >> system options.
2. Enable Termination Quote Templates.
3. Navigate to Setup >> Quotes >> quote templates and create a template with contractual fee on the template.
4. Author a lease contract having financed fees and with Contractual Fee option in T&C's set to NO.
5. Generate quote on the contract and observe the quote lines will have contractual fees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document