Duplicate Adjustments Are Created When The DFF Is Updated On An Approved Cycle Count
(Doc ID 2884179.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Cycle Count Adjustment which is Entered and already Approved, if the DFF is updated and saved, system is posting the duplicate adjustments.
Duplicate Cycle Count Adjustments should not be posted, when the DFF is updated and saved on an already approved Cycle Count Adjustment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Inventory responsibility
2. Navigate to Counting -> Cycle Counting -> Approve Counts
3. Open an Adjustment line that is already approved
4. Update the DFF and save the changes
5. Now, navigate to Transactions -> Material Transactions
6. Query for the corresponding Item and Cycle Count transactions
7. The Material Transactions form will show duplicate adjustments posted for the Cycle Count Entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document