Should The Physical Inventory Counting Form In MSCA Still Show A Locator In The Locator LOV Even Though All Entries Have Been Entered/Recorded For An Organization+Subinvenory+Locator+Item Combination?
(Doc ID 2884738.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following steps are being used to process Physical Inventory Counting on Mobile/MSCA.
- Login to Oracle Mobile/MSCA using the Inventory Responsibility.
- Navigate: Inventory > Physical Counting > Physical Count Entries.
- Enter the Physical Counting Name to process.
- Enter/Select the Subinventory value to process.
- Enter/Select the Locator value to process.
- Enter/Select the Item number.
- Enter the Quantity value for the count.
- Select Save/Next Item to enter more counts.
- The screen refreshes and displays the same Subinventory and Locator value that was previously entered/selected.
- Open the Locator LOV and you can see that the the Locator that was just counted still shows in the LOV even though all entries in this Org+Sub+Loc+Item combination have been counted.
The expectation is that after you complete counts for a particular locator, the locator should no longer appear in the LOV.
However, this is not the case. Even after completing all counts for a locator, it still appears in the LOV.
Is this the correct behavior?
1. Enter count for the Subinventory/Locator/Item and save.
2. Record is saved.
3. Locator still appears in the LOV.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document