Extra Information Type Values Don't Display in Forms Configurator Template
(Doc ID 2884822.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon entering a value against an Extra Information Type(Person or Assignment) using Maintain using Template (Forms Configurator Template)
Re-querying the EIT does not shows the saved record (using Template), but shows in the People form (People -> Enter and Maintain form).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Global HRMS Manager
- Navigate: People > Maintain Using Templates > Maintain Employees > Query Employee
- Click on Extra Information Tab
- Select Information Type > Enter any value from List of Values
- Re-query the record (navigate to either another tab or another Information Type)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document