PAXTRAPE Duplicate Record Resulting from Splitting Expenditure with null Quantity or Raw Cost or Denom Burden Cost
(Doc ID 2885098.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempt to split an expenditure with null quantity or raw cost or denom burden cost, the system create three additional records: one record reverse the original transaction value and two records, each with the transaction value. Resulting in duplicate expenditures.
Steps to reproduce:
- Using custom source, upload expenditure to pa_transaction_interface_all with zero quantity and no value for denom burden cost.
- Login into the application.
- From project responsibility, select View > Requests > Submit a New Request.
- Submit request 'PRC: Transaction Import'.
- Without submitting PRC: Distribute Cost request, navigate to Expenditures > Expenditure Inquiry > Project
- Query the newly created expenditure
- Select Tools > Split to open split screen
- Enter 50 in first field
- Enter 50 in second field
- Then press ok
- Three more records are created. One record is the reverse for original one and two records identical to the original record. Resulting in duplicate raw cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document