G-invoicing : Order And Performance View Role Allows Create/Update/Delete Actions.
(Doc ID 2885202.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
G-invoicing Requesting Viewer responsibility allows updates on Intragovernmental (IGT) Orders and Intragovernmental (IGT) Performance transactions.
Expected, G-invoicing Requesting Viewer responsibility should not allow updates on IGT Orders and IGT Performance transactions, and restricted to View only.
1. Navigate to FAA GINV Requesting View responsibility -> GT&C Search page.
2. From GT&C New Search page, Select Agreement.
3. Once Agreement is selected, Actions dropdown shows 'Pull Attachments' and 'View Orders' options.
Pull Attachments displays on Headers, Preparer & Approvals info, and Controls tabs.
After view an order, user able to modify (delete, close, etc.) orders based upon their status (incomplete, approved, etc.).
4. Navigate to Orders -> IGT Orders.
5. Search and select an order. Once an order is selected, Select Order option shows, delete or close based on order status.
Once opens the order, user can create a modification.
6. Navigate to Orders -> IGT Performance.
7. Search and Select Performance Number, IGT Order, or Operating Unit.
8. Select Performance dropdown shows following options.
Create Reference Performance
Create IGT Performance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document