Opening "Save For Later" Transaction From The Worklist Switches Responsibility Context
(Doc ID 2885506.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Save for Later functionality in the Self Service Extra Information Type (EIT) Page,
- When going back in to update the action after saving for later,
- The responsibility context has been switched to a responsibility which does not have access to the EITs that were being processed during the initial transaction.
Expect that when the save for later functionality is used
- when the transaction is updated at a later time, that the EIT would be available to continue processing.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In responsibility "Manager Self Service" - navigate to Hire Employee
2. Enter Employee Information
- On Extra Information page, enter EIT, then save for later
3. Now back on the home page in the worklist - click on the saved for later notification
- Click on Update Action, and accept the given effective date and hit Continue
4. On the EIT Page there are 2 messages at the top:
Message 1: Under your current Responsibility, no information types are available for this person.
Message 2: The current responsibility context has been switched to: Alert Manager
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document