EBS Cloud Manager Discovery Failed: Unable to connect to database host. Destination unreachable
(Doc ID 2886294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2022
Applies to:EBS on Oracle Cloud: Provisioning and Administration - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error occurred while trying to submit a discovery request from EBS Cloud Manager (EBSCM).
The below error is shown on the Submit Discovery Request screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to EBS Cloud Manager.
2. Try to discover the EBS instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI).
3. Click the Navigator icon, select Administration, and then select Discovery.
4. Select EBS Compartment
5. Click Submit Discovery Request and enter the instance details to be discovered as below:
b. EBS Compartment
c. Network Profile
d. DB Node IP Address
e. DB Context File
f. DB Node Stage Directory
g. APPS Password
6. Click Submit and error occurs below field 'DB Node IP Address'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document