Lot Prefix Starting Number Is Truncated When Kept As '00' And Next Lot Is Generated Without '00'
(Doc ID 2888336.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot prefix starting number is truncated when kept as '00' and next lot is generated without '00'.
System should not truncate Lot prefix starting number when kept as '00'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inventory Responsibility.
2. Got to Items -> Organization Items
3. Query for a lot controlled Item > Go to Inventory tab
4. In Lot section put Starting Number as "00254"
5. Generate a new lot using a Miscellaneous Receipt for the item (Navigation: Inventory -> Transactions -> Miscellaneous Transactions)
6. Go back to Organization Items screen and query the item.
7. See that starting number changed to 255 and '00' is truncated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document