Transfer For BEE Error With No Error Generated, But FNDLOG Shows: PAY_6306_INPUT_VALUE_FORMAT:ORA-06512
(Doc ID 2888362.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Transfer for BEE, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Under Self Service responsibility:
1. Create and approve OTLR timecard - no issue
Under OTL Application Developer responsibility:
2. Run Transfer Time from OTL To BEE process, timecard can be seen as expected in the batch interface
3. Run Validate for BEE - process completed successfully, batch status is Validated
4. Run Transfer for BEE - process completed.
5. (N) OTL Time Accounting > Time Accounting > Entry/Validation/ApprovalCheck and check batch status is Validated with Errors but no errors are generated
6. Clear error can be seen only in logfile of process Transfer for BEE if is run with fndlog enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document