Warning Message Still Reflects DUNS Rather Than UEI After UEI Patching Applied
(Doc ID 2888745.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Users are receiving Warning message that reflects DUNS versus UEI. This should have been updated since DUNS is no longer valid as of March 2022 ** See Note 2828061.1 - Contract Lifecycle Management - DUNS Transitioning to UEI.
Warning:This Vendor Eligibility Check is carried out for a DUNS number that has been entered by the user. The result of the check is PASS
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the CLM Module.
2. navigate to Buyer Work Center Awards
3. Create Award - enter Supplier details - include SAM Exception reason
4. Move to Vendor Eligibility tab, and check Approve Without Check and Exception Reason - save
5. Choose action Validate Award - message is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document