How to Enable the User Defined Attachement Categories in View Work Order Details Page ?
(Doc ID 2889025.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to access user defined attachment category in View Work Order Details page.
Steps to enable user defined attachment category and to assign it to Create / Update Work Order Page:
A. Create the new category
1. Go to Application Developer > Attachment > Document Categories
2. Create the new category
Function - EAM View Work Orders
Function - EAM Work Order Definition
Form - EAM Work Order Definition
Function - EAM Maintenance Workbench
B. Enable Personalize in OA Framework to the user doing Personalization:
1. Login to System Administrator responsibility
2. Go to Profiles/System
3. Set profile Personalize Self-Service Defn to Yes to the user doing Personalization
4. Set profile FND: Personalization Region Link Enabled to Yes at the user level as well.
C. Execute the personalization in Maintenance Super User responsibility:
1. Go to Work Orders search page
2. Go to Create Work Order
3. Click Personalize at the top of the page
4. Click Complete View and Expand All
5. Look for Attachment Table: Attachments
6. Click Create icon in the category mappings
7. The Item Style is Category Map
8. Enter any ID
9. Choose the custom category from the LOV. Search by Category User Name
10. Click Apply
When creating the WO, the user defined category can be used now. How to make it visible in View Work Order page ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document