US City is not Listed in the Suggestions after Entering Mandatory Addres Fields, Zip Code, and Click on Finish button
(Doc ID 2889468.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering an address, a city is entered, the expected postal code does not appear in the list of suggestions.
Using any Receivable Manager responsibility,
1. Enter in Customer Form
2. A customer is queried - by Registry Id
3. Click on account details
4. Existing address are listed by the application
5. Click on create site
6. Click on create site again - to create a NEW one
7. Mandatory fields entered. Postal Code = XXXX entered, and click on Finish button
8. In the suggestions list... some city is not included in the list
When XXXX code entered, not all cities or alternatives are listed.
All county/cities for entered postal code XXXX should be in the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document