Reclass Receipt Field LOV On Standard Receipt Form Is Not Displaying Data
(Doc ID 2889809.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the 'Reclass Receipt' field on Standard Receipt form, the list of values (LOV) is listing ONLY those Miscellaneous (Misc) Receipts which have same receipt method and same EXACT GL date as the Standard Receipt.
Current functionality is if miscellaneous receipt is reversed with a GL Date that is not the same GL date as on the Standard Receipt, the Misc Receipt is not available in LOV in 'Reclass Receipt' field for the Standard Receipt.
The expectation is that as long as the GL Date for the reversal of the Misc Receipt is in the same GL
Period, it should be available in LOV for the 'Reclass Receipt' field on the Standard Receipt.
Behavior not as expected per Doc Id 1943006.1 Section 6: CTA Process (new).
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Create a Miscellaneous Receipt.
- Create an Standard receipt.
- Reverse Misc Receipt with a different GL Date than the GL Date of the receipt.
- Query the Standard Receipt and check if 'Reclass Receipt' LOV shows the Miscellaneous Receipt, it does not.
- Create another Misc Receipt.
- Reverse it with same GL Date.
- Now see if LOV shows this new receipt in 'Reclass Receipt' field on the standard receipt, it does.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|