In Self Service Batch Element Entry (BEE), the Element and Batch Names Are Not Retained After the WebADI Spreadsheet is Created
(Doc ID 2890083.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After uploading batch data using the self service batch element entry (BEE) WebADI spreadsheet, when the user navigates back to the BEE browser window, the Element name is no longer displayed and when the user clicks on 'Return to Main Page' ,the main page doesn't retain the BEE batch details and the users have to search for it again. In 12.1.3, the details for element and batch names were retained on the browser pages, but now after upgrade to 12.2.10, they are not, causing the users to re-search for the batch details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps, using HRMS Manager responsibility (or equivalent)
1. Navigate to Mass Information eXchange: MIX> BEE Spreadsheet Interface
2. Click on Create Batch and WebADI spreadsheet opens. Enter batch header details and upload.
3. Navigate back to Batch Element Entries screen and search for the new batch name
4. Select batch name > Create Lines > Process
5. Enter element name and press Go. WebADI spreadsheet is opened in Excel.
6. Navigate in the browser using the Back button and see element name is no longer in the Element name field.
7. Click Return to Main Page and see Batch Name field is blank.
Upgrade to release 12.2.10
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document