Terminate Expired Contracts Program Output is Showing the Error: 'Contract not terminated because the contract is invalid...'
(Doc ID 2890100.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Terminate a Lease Contract having some canceled transactions in the OKL_TRX_AR_INVOICES_B table, the following error occurs in the Output file.
Contract not terminated because the contract is invalid, the contract has not reached its end date, there is no recycled termination transaction for the contract or the contract has open receivable invoice balances.
1. Using the Lease Super User responsibility, navigate: Lease.
2. Select a contract in Booked status having an End Date in the past.
3. Make sure there are no open Receivable balances and there are some canceled transactions in OKL_TRX_AR_INVOICES_B table.
4. Switch to the Lease Administrator responsibility.
5. Run the Terminate Expired Contracts concurrent request.
6. Review the Output file from the concurrent request and see the indicated error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document