When Adjustment Entered In G-Invoicing For a Purchase Order With FOB Destination - the Receipt Correction is not Processed in E-Business Suite EBS
(Doc ID 2890900.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Receiving Functions
Correction not being created against receipt when adjustment entered in G-Invoicing on Purchase Order with FOB Destination
The receipt adjustment/correction should be processed.
1. On an order with FOB Destination that has been pulled to Oracle, a delivery performance is entered in g-invoicing and then pulled to Oracle
2. The receiving transaction process is run and creates the receipt
3. Next, an adjustment is entered in g-invoicing and pulled to Oracle
4. The receiving transaction processor is submitted and completes
5. The correction on the receipt is not being created
6. The rcv_transactions_interface table has a record stuck with a status of 'Pending Receiving'
7. The receiving transaction processor has been run using the seated role Public Sector Purchasing Super User
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document