Long Justification Not Printing In The System Generated Change Description When Modification Is Created From Requisition
(Doc ID 2891848.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modification text is not printing as a part of the System Generated Change Description when a requisition is linked to a modification.
This occurs when the text of the justification is long and should print at the start of the change description.
Expect modification justification to be printed when Modification-Mod is created from requisition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to CLM Responsibility
- Create a modification from a Requisition (or link a requisition to a modification)
- Key in a Long Justification of changes for the modification.
- Generate the Change Description and Review : SF30 block 14 displays the Schedule However the text is not printing.
- Unable to Print Long Justifications on the schedule since it is not displayed on the System Generated Description-SGD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document