Requisition Action History Does Not Show Proxy Approval Activity
(Doc ID 2894699.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.11 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Proxy approver feature, the action history is not recording the approver action and is displayed as "No action taken - Requisition has been approved by other approver "
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Purchasing Respsonsibility
3. Submit a Requisition for approval for that approver with Proxy Approver enabled
4. The Proxy approver logs in and uses the Switch User so they are now acting as Proxy Approver
5. The Proxy Approver Opens the notification worklist (for the original approver)
6. Click the appropriate approval response option (approve, reject)
At this point the Action history is recorded Pending inspire of the proxy approver approving the requisition and moves on to the next approver for approval. Once the requisition is approved by the final approver action history for the proxy user approval is then updated as "No action taken - Requisition has been approved by other approver "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document