R12: AP: Unable to Do Accounting for Payable Invoices Due to Error 95359 "There is no accounted amount for the subledger journal entry line"
(Doc ID 2895091.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to account the invoices, the following error can be seen in the Create accounting output:
The source assigned to the accounting attribute Entered Amount has no value for extract line number xxx. Using the Accounting Attribute Assignments form, assign a source to the accounting attribute Entered Amount that provides a valid value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit > Click on Output
5. Notice that Invoice is not accounted.
No known changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document