Why Isn't the BFB Section Visible in Customer Site Profile Tab When the Site Is Enabled for BFB?
(Doc ID 2895530.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Customer Sites are marked for Balance Forward Billing (BFB) but don't have the BFB section visible in the Site Profile tab.
This happens when the option for BFB is first enabled in both the Account Profile and Site Profile tabs, but later it is disabled from the Account Profile tab.
Although the transaction for the Site continues to inherit the balance forward billing payment term, the BFB section is not visible anymore in the Site Profile tab.
Why is the BFB section not visible for the Site in this case scenario?
- Navigation: Customers > Maintain Customers
- Query the customer Account in question
- Click on Profile tab for this Account
- Scroll down to the BFB region and select the checkbox for BFB to enable it
- Select the option for SITE from the LOV and also enter Payment Term
- Go to the Site and click on the Site Profile tab
- Scroll down to the BFB section and select the checkbox to enable BFB for the Site
- Go to the Account tab again and deselect the BFB checkbox and save
- Go to the Site and click on the Site Profile tab.
- The BFB section is no longer visible in the Site Profile tab. But the site still has the BFB payment term.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document