Add Pool Content Errors with Cannot add Financed/Rollover fee lines to Non Full sale pool
(Doc ID 2895608.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Investor Agreement
When attempting to add 'Financed Tax' stream to the Investor pool, the Add Pool Contents Report shows the following error:
the following error occurs.
Reason Codes :
25 => Cannot add Financed/Rollover fee lines to Non Full sale pool.
But due to business decision customer can't use 'Full sale' functionality.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, author a contract with Financed Upfront Tax.
2. Price and book the contract.
3. View the streams for the Financed Fee that is billing for Upfront Tax to get the Stream Types used for the Principal and Interest Payments.
4. Create a pool and an investor agreement.
5. Add the contract to the pool. Review the Add Pool Content report and view the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document