R12: AP: When Applying Credit Memo to An Invoice Gets Error APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-01426: numeric overflow occurred in Get_Dist_Proration_Info<-Create_Invoice_Lines_Dists<-AP_INVOICE_CORRECTIONS_PKG.Invoice_Correction
(Doc ID 2896294.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.11 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Payables, when a user attempts to apply Credit Memo against the invoice using the invoice workbench form (APXINWKB.fmb) the following error occurs:
APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-01426: numeric overflow occurred in
Get_Dist_Proration_Info<-Create_Invoice_Lines_Dists<-AP_INVOICE_CORRECTIONS_PKG.Invoice_Correctionwith parameters (corrected invoice id = XXXXX, line amount = -YYYY, prorate distributions Flag=Y)
while performing the following operations:
populate distribution proration info
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Payable responsibility > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
- create credit memo, with match_action Field as 'Invoice' at header level
- click on Corrections Button, without entering details at line level
- Select invoice number, click on find
- enter credit amount and click on correct and then click on Ok button
- gets the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document