After Asset Location Change, Upfront Sales Tax Financed Billable Streams are Not Getting Billed
(Doc ID 2897125.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing an Asset Location Change from a stream state to upfront state, the Tax Streams are not being billed. The Tax Streams should be billed if they exist.
1) Perform asset Location change from a stream state to upfront state
2) Click on Process Location Button
3) Rebook is initiated to add the payments for the new Upfront sales tax financed fee line
4) Add the payments and complete the rebook
5) New Streams for Upfront Sales Tax Financed - Billable streams are created
6) Run Billing
7) Date Billed is not populated on running Master Process - Process Billable Streams - Contracts program
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document