WIP Mass Load - Job Requirements Are Exploded From BOM Definition On Unreleased Discrete Jobs Even Though ALLOW_EXPLOSION Is Set To "N"
(Doc ID 2897854.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ON WIP Massload, requirements on an unreleased discrete job are exploded from BOM definition even though allow_explosion is set to "N" in WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE.
Requirements on an unreleased discrete job are not exploded from BOM definition when allow_explosion = N, bom_revision = NULL is set on WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a discrete job for an item which BOM is not defined yet.
- Save the job then BOM Revision and BOM revision date is set to NULL.
- Add component items manually to the job.
- Define BOM for an assembly item.
- Using WIP Mass load, update some fields, like "Description" with allow_explosion = N, bom_revision = NULL.
- During WIP mass load, BOM Revision is updated and component is exploded from BOM definition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document