When Checking GLXBDENT.FMB - Enter Budget Amounts, Zero Amounts Were Observed, After Running GLBBSU: Upload Budget Amounts
(Doc ID 2898867.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXBDENT.FMB - Enter Budget Amounts/Journals
Users upload data to GL_BUDGET_INTERFACE table, through SQL, then run GLBBSU: Upload Budget Amounts for the related Budget with Status Open.
GLBBSU: Upload Budget Amounts completed successfully:
BUDG0032: Finished printing results to Budget upload log file.
BUDG0015: Deleting for this REQUEST_ID where status is null...
SHRD0136: 400 records processed.
BUDG0016: Budget spreadsheet upload finished
Concurrent request completed successfully
But when checking from GLXBDENT.FMB - Enter Budget Amounts, zero amounts were observed for the related accounts from Budget Organization and for the Budget defined with the related Period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to General Ledger Super User Responsibility
2. Click on Budgets-> Define-> Budget
3. Define Budget for Period Jul-22 (Start: Jul-22 and Last: Jul-22), which is the first period defined for Fiscal Year 2023 (from Jul-22 to Jun-23)
4. Run GLBOYR: Open Budget Year and it completes successfully
5. Upload data in GL_BUDGET_INTERFACE table, through SQL for the new Budget defined for Period Jul-22
6. Run GLBBSU: Upload Budget Amounts and completes successfully
7. Check data from GLXBDENT.FMB - Enter Budget Amounts and observe zero amounts for the related accounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document