R12: AP: EBTAX: Tax Not Calculating in ISupplier Portal Invoice Using Tax Rules Related to Transaction Business Category
(Doc ID 2899219.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax is not calculated for Isupplier invoices.
User has tax rules defined based on Transaction Business Category to calculate and insert tax lines on Invoices.
When Isupplier invoice is created, the tax line is not inserted based on tax rules. Due to this the total invoice amount is not correct.
Steps to Reproduce
- Isupplier Portal Full Access > Finance > Invoice > Create invoice with PO
- Enter PO Number and click on GO
- Chose PO Lines > Next
- Enter Invoice details and click on Next. Tax information is not populated. Tax line is not inserted.
- Click Submit and Review invoice created in Payables
- Tax line not inserted on Invoice validation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document