R12: AP/IBY: The "Positive Pay File" is not Generating Output as it is not Selecting Transactions
(Doc ID 2899431.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Positive Pay File" program did not select any transaction, so did not generate output when run for a payment instruction that has invoices.
To submit a Payment Process Request (PPR):
- From a payables responsibility go to Payments -> Entry -> Payment Manager
- Click on "Submit Single Payment Process Request"
- Fill out the info
- Click Submit
To Run the "Positive Pay File" Program
- From a funds disbursement process manager responsibility, or payables responsibility if it's been added to the report group, go to View -> Requests
- Click on "submit a New Request"
- Enter "Positive Pay File"
- Hit tab
- Fill in the parameters
- Click "Submit"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document