Horizontal Scroll Bar Not Positioned to Extreme Left When User Performs A Second Query For Item Onhand On Material Workbench Form
(Doc ID 2899666.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Horizontal scroll bar is not positioned in sync with the data displayed when user performs subsequent queries for item onhand quantity on Material Workbench form. This works the first time, but from the second the scroll bar displays in a different place causing user to scroll more. This is impacting user performance and usability of the form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Inventory > On-hand, Availability > On-Hand Quantity (Material Workbench)
2. Query for the item
3. User opens Material Workbench and looks up an item.
4. On results page, user scrolls right to a specific column and notes detail (ex. if Loaded column is marked).
5. With the search form open, scroll bar and column are in same position
6. After searching a new item, the results page scroll bar and column have jumped towards the right.
7. Scroll bar and columns are not in same position each time a new item is searched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document