HTML Debrief: The DFF Values Entered Last On An Expense Line Reflect On All Expense Lines Under Same Debrief
(Doc ID 2899939.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HTML Debrief page, when users enter DFF(Descriptive Flex Field) data for expense lines under the same debrief, the DFF data entered last reflects in all the debrief expense lines.
In Debrief form, this works correctly.
Expect that the DFF values entered for each of the Debrief expense lines are retained and not duplicated.
1. Log in with Field Service Manager responsibility.
2. Open Create Service Request form. Create a service request and a task and assign the task to the technician.
3. Click on the 'Debrief' button.
4. In HTML Debrief page that opens, add 3 expense lines.
5. Enter different DFF values in all the expense lines and save. Close the HTML Debrief page.
6. Click the 'Debrief' button again to open the HTML Debrief page and go to the Expense section.
The DFF values entered in the last record of the expense line are duplicated in the other two expense lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document