New Job Rate Schedule Not in LOV in Project/Task Standard Billing Schedules
(Doc ID 2900236.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new Job Group, new Job Mapping, new rate schedule was created. The Job
Group and job rate schedule was changed for an existing project type under
the Billing Information tab.
Created a new project that is associated with the project type. In the
project options, the Standard Billing Schedules shows the correct job rate
For an existing project, tried to change the job rate schedule in the
Standard Billing Schedules screen, but the new job rate schedule associated
with the project type is not listed.
1) > Setup > Resources and Organization > HR Foundation > Work Structures > Job > Job Group. Enter a new Job Group.
2) > Setup > Resources and Organization > HR Foundation > Work Structures > Job > Description. In the Job screen, populate the information.
3) > Setup > Resources and Organization > Job Mapping. In the Job Mapping screen, populate the information.
4) > Setup > Expenditures > Rate Schedules. Enter a new Rate Schdule with the new Job Group under the Jobs tab.
5) > Setup > Projects > Project Types. Query the existing project type. Under the Billing Information tab, change the existing Job Group to the new Job Group created.
6) > Projects. Open up an existing project. Navigate to the project option, > Bill Rates and Discount Overrides > Standard Billing Schedules. In the Billing Schedules screen, unable to see the new Rate Schedule. Navigate to the project option, > Tasks > Bill Rates and Discount Overrides >
Standard Billing Schedules. Unable to see the new Rate Schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document