G-Invoicing: Servicing Agency's Initial Performance Obligation (POBG) Accounting Is Not Getting Created For Refunds Correctly
(Doc ID 2900511.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Servicing Agency's initial performance obligation (POBG) accounting is not getting created for Refunds correctly.
'PRC:Generate Initial Performance Obligation Accounting Events' is creating xla events with null amount columns and is causing create accounting to fail.
The table PA_PROJ_POBG_ACCT_LINES_ALL also does not have any amounts populated for refunds.
Steps To Reproduce
- Log into a Projects responsibility
- Navigate to Other > Requests > Run
- Submit 'PRC:Generate Initial Performance Obligation Accounting Events'
- Submit 'PRC: Create Accounting'
- Create Accounting output shows errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document