G-Invoicing Servicing SFO Schedule BETC LOV Has Duplicate Values And Causes Corruption
(Doc ID 2901877.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
G-Invoicing Servicing SFO (Seller Facilitated Orders) Schedule BETC (Business Event Type Code) LOV has duplicate values and causes corruption if wrong value chosen.
Reproduce By Steps
1. Open Projects Command Center -- G-Invoicing
2. Search for SFO
3. Click on View SFO from Orders which opens SFO Order page
4. Switch to Schedule tab
5. Click on new (+) button
6. View list of values from Requesting TAS (Treasury Account Symbol) --> duplicates shown
7. View list of values from Requesting BETC --> duplicates shown
8. Duplicate selected in #6 or #7 and save.
9. Check pa_igt_order → Null in RA TAS columns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document