G-Invoicing (G-Inv) Servicing Agency TAS On The Performance Obligations (POBG) Page Has No Validation To Check Project Funding
(Doc ID 2902105.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
G-Inv Servicing Agency TAS on the POBG page has no validation to check Project funding. Users can enter any TAS in the POBG page and it will be sent to G-Invoicing. The Project could be funded by any other Fund that will be reported to GTAS since there is no validation between the TAS entered on the POBG schedule and the actual Project funding.
(1) G-Invoicing Responsibility
(2) Create a Project for G-Invoicing Order. update SA TAS in the POBG Page.
(3) Submit order for approval, Order is approved by both the funding and program official.
(4) User uses a different Fund to generate revenue budget baseline.
(5) Baseline is complete and order pushed back to G-Invoicing.
(6) When revenue is generated it hits a different TAS from the one that was sent back to G-Invoicing. this is a mismatch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document