SCORM Log Is No Longer Available When Playing E-Learning Course
(Doc ID 2902216.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SCORM log is no longer available when opening course player from Learner Home page, even "Show Diagnostic Messages" checkbox is checked on SCORM Adapters setup page:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Oracle Learning Management Administrator responsibility.
2. Navigate to Catalog Administration page.
3. Go to Setup tab > SCORM Adapters.
4. Find the SCORM Adapter and click on Update option.
5. Check the following checkboxes: Show diagnostic messages and Log diagnostic messages > Apply.
6. Using Learner Self Service responsibility.
7. Navigate to Learner Home > Play course.
8. SCORM log is not displayed in new window.
LMSApplet.js version 120.0.12010000.9 or above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document