Available To Transact Is More Than Primary Quantity After Patch 34126092:R12.INV.C
(Doc ID 2902886.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After patch 34126092:R12.INV.C was applied notice that pick release is creating reservations for more than what onhand is available for the item in the sales order creating a situation where Available to transact is more than available quantity.
For example: If you have 0 available for an item, you still will get a reservation for 1 even though you don't allow negative balance.
1. Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Onhand Quanity form
2. Query item
3. Confirm the available onhand for the item is 0
4. Navigate to Order Managment > Shipping > Release form
5. Query a Sales Order for the item
6. Select the Release action for the shipping line for quantity 1
7. See that pick release ended without error and a new reservation is created for the item resulting in incorrect available onhand.
Patch 34126092:R12.INV.C was applied which was causing the incorrect reservation to be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document