Israel Localizations: The Records B100 & B110 Are Not Displayed In Israel Open Format Files (BKMVDATA.txt)
(Doc ID 2903120.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2022
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
B100 & B110 records are not displayed in Open Format files (BKMVDATA.txt) for Israel.
1. B100 record – JE transactions – not exist in the BKMVDATA file. This record is the main record in the file that performs all the accounting transactions in the specific tax year.
2. B110 record – G\L accounts – not exist in the BKMVDATA. This record lists the all the accounts that contain transactions and final balances in the selected tax year.
As per the data, the columns B100 & B110 records need to be displayed in Open Format files (BKMVDATA.txt)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set profile option "CLE: IL OF File Path" value same as UTL_FILE_DIRECTORY registered directory.
(N):- System Administrator -> System -> Profile Option values
2. Run the Open Format Request set CLE: Israeli Localization Populating Open Format Tables.
3. Run "CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format File Generation".
4. Then run CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format Generate INI Data.
5. The file BKMVDATA.txt and INI.txt will be generated in the path set in profile option.
6. Download the file and verify data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document