G-Invoicing: Unable to Select Subordinate Groups On IGT Agreement When Multiple Groups are Used for Servicing Side Only
(Doc ID 2903443.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple subordinate groups are entered on the GT&C in g-invoicing, user is unable to select any subordinate group on the IGT Agreement in EBS. The requesting agency is able to select any subordinate group for the servicing agency when creating the order in g-invoicing, but the servicing agency is not able to select a different/correct subordinate group when updating the IGT Agreement. The only group that appears in the LOV is the primary group that is on the GT&C.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) In G-Invoicing: Create GT&C with multiple subordinate groups for Servicing Agency
2) In G-Invoicing: As Requesting Agency, create order from GT&C and select one of the subordinate groups. Approve order.
3) As servicing agency, once order has been interfaced into EBS, select Update Agreement from GINV dashboard.
4) Note that Servicing Agency Group is populated with subordinate group that was entered by the requesting agency in G-Invoicing:
5) Attempt to update Servicing Agency Group – note that only the primary group from the GT&C is available in the LOV, none of the
subordinate groups are available, although they are available on the order in G-Invoicing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document