Order Line History Was Not Populated for Cancel Line
(Doc ID 2904769.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Transaction Entry
Order Lines History not captured in OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY table even after setting processing constraint for CANCEL line
Order Lines History should be captured in OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate to MENUPATH > Orders, Returns
3. Open the Sales Order Form.
4. Query the Problematic Order and Copy the line ID
5. Cancel the line with cancellation script (ontd0008.sql)
6. Cancelled Line information was not stored in OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document