R12: AP: An Expense Report Stuck In "Pending Payables Approval" but the Status is MGRAPPR (Manager Approved)
(Doc ID 2905868.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An expense report was created and approved by the manager. This expense report was then audited and returned to the preparer. However, the expense report shows in "Pending Payables Approval" status (PENDMGR) instead of "Pending Your Resolution" (RESOLTN).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an expense report.
- Submit the expense report for approval
- The expense report is approved by the manager
- The expense report is selected for audit
- The auditor returns the expense report for additional details
- The status of the expense report remains "Pending Payables Approval" rather than "Pending Your Resolution"
The following query may identify the data:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document