R12: AP: Create Accounting Program Kickoff Before Payment Process Request Program Is Completed in A Request Set
(Doc ID 2906397.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Payment Process Request Program and Create Accounting program are in a request set the Create Accounting Program is being kicked off first before the sub requests of the Payment Process Request are completed.
This is causing the payment not be accounted as part of the request set and user has to manually re submit the create accounting to re account the payment.
1) Go to Payables Manager --> Submit New Request --> Request set
2) Submit the request set that contains both the Payment Process Request Program and Create Accounting program
3) Wait for the Create Accounting program to kick off
4) Go to View --> Requests --> Query for Parent Request and Hit Find
4) Note that the Payment Process request sub request are still in progress
Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.11
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document