ECC Projects Dashboard: New Function Security Separation For G-Invoicing Flows in the Servicing Agency Responsibilities
(Doc ID 2909351.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ECC Projects Dashboard Functions Separation
There is a requirement to separate the ECC Project dashboard to restrict different functions to users, limiting the functionality on the dashboard based on roles designated within a responsibility.
Steps To Reproduce
- Log into System Administrator
- Navigate to Setup > Security > User > Define
- Look up a user to be granted a responsibility
- Add a Projects responsibility with access to the Projects Dashboard
- Restrict dashboard functions to prevent updating performances, agreements or other aspects provided through the dashboard
- No functions are available to restrict access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document