After Upgrade to 12.2 - View Gantt Chart In Work Order Page, View Dependency Region Not Displaying Any Charts But Message: Invalid Data
(Doc ID 2910574.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EAM - Oracle Enterprise Asset Management, Work Orders Page, release 12.2.11
After upgrade to 12.2, the Work Order page is no longer displaying and gantt charts in the View Dependency region. Instead of the graph, the region displays message:
Steps to reproduce:
- [R] Maintenance Super User (OAF-html responsibility)
- [N] Work Orders tab
- query any work order via simple or advanced search options
- Click on Work Order number to open Work Order Details page
- Scroll down to View Dependency and expand the region
- The gantt chart is not displaying the operations but only the message: Invalid Data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document