MES Transact Components: Operation Sequence Display Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2914681.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle MES for Discrete Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing transact components from first op seq, users expect to only see the first component to be issued, not the second one.
The expected behavior is that components that have to be issued at operation sequence other than the first sequence should not be visible when transacting components from first operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Go to Material Requirements form.
3. Pick WO having 2 different operation sequences to issue components.
4. Open MES and Navigate to Transact Components screen.
5. I am doing transact components from first op seq, so I expect to see only the first component to be issued. Not the second one. This is the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document