R12: AP: Incorrect Withholding Tax Amount Calculated When Paying a Standard Invoice that Has Prepayment Applied
(Doc ID 2916018.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Tax is not calculated correctly on standard invoices, when they have prepayments applied.
The system calculated withholding amount zero (0.00) instead.
Withholding calculation is setup to be "At Payment Time"
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle Applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Create a new prepayment. Prepayment has withholding tax calculated.
- Create a new standard invoice for the same vendor of the prepayment. The standard invoice amount is double the amount of the prepayment created before.
- Apply the prepayment to invoice.
- Pay the remaining amount of the invoice.
- The withholding is calculated at the time of payment. The system calculated the withholding amount of zero (0.00).
The expectation is that the withholding amount would be the same amount as the prepayment withholding.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document