GST : Wrong Tax Populated In JAI Tables When Uom Changed Between Sales Order and Delivery
(Doc ID 2916125.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect unit_price and tax amount getting populated in India Tax Details form at AR Invoice level for cases where UOM changed between SO(Sales Order) and shipment.
Correct unit_price and tax amount should populate in India Tax Details form at AR Invoice level for cases where UOM changed between SO and shipment.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Perform UOM Conversion using below navigation.
Oracle Inventory ==> setup ==> Units of Measure ==> Conversions
1 Cycle = 20 Each(Ea)
2. Enter sales order details using below navigation.
Oracle Order Management ==> Orders, Return ==>Sales Orders
For entered item enter below details (say)
UOM=CYC , QTY=1 , UNIT_PRICE=20
3. At SO level , Navigate to Tools=>India Tax Details form to enter Tax details , Tax rate=20%(say).
4. Save the details.
5. Book the SO.
6. At this point of time in India Tax Details form at SO level , below are the relevant details.
TRX_UOM=CYC , QTY=1 , UNIT_PRICE=20 , LINE AMOUNT=20 , TAX AMOUNT=4 (as Tax Rate is 20%)
7. Perform pick release and ship confirm using below navigation.
Oracle Order Management ==> Shipping ==>Transactions
8. At this point of time in India Tax Details form at shipment level , below are the relevant details which is expected owing to UOM conversion setup done in step 1.
TRX_UOM=Ea ,QTY=20, UNIT_PRICE=1 , LINE AMOUNT=20 , TAX AMOUNT=4 (as Tax Rate is 20%)
9. Run Autoinvoice Import concurrent program in receivables.
10. Create AR invoice using below navigation.
Oracle Receivables ==> Transactions ==> Transactions
11. Now check in India Tax Details form at AR invoice level and observe wrong unit_price and so wrong line amount and tax amount as mentioned below:-
TRX_UOM=CYC ,QTY=1, UNIT_PRICE=1 , LINE AMOUNT=1 , TAX AMOUNT=.2
Here unit_price is coming wrong , it should be 20 and accordingly line amount and tax amount should be corrected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document